Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Bachelor Commentary: Ep. 5

We're a day late, but we did this for YOU!


The Land of Enchantment
+I'm sorry but...
+SANTA FE?!
+Seems like the perfect place to fall in love?!
+"They could take them to North Korea and they would say it's the perfect place to fall in love." -Lyss
+Someone please tell me this blond chick knows that Santa Fe is in the US.
+Please.
+Someone also please tell me who this blond chick is.
+I'm so sick of talking about Ashley I. being a virgin.
+"Our cheers are sooooo much better than theirs." -Lyss

Third Party Sex Guru
+Carly got the one-on-one that said "Let's come together", and we were really hoping she would sing "Let's get together, yeah, yeah, yeah!"
+PLOT TWIST.
+This is a two-on-one date with a yoga instructor.
+Why is this woman here?
+Okay, I just saw that she's a "Love and Intimacy Mentor" and now I'm actually scared for the next several minutes of all our lives.
+Update: Chris cannot match pitch while meditating.
+This is the weirdest date that has ever happened on this show and that is actually saying a lot because remember the overnight tent party?
+"Chris is just weird and not funny." -Lyss
+"This date is not what I expected!" -Chris
+Oh but ELAN KNEW.
+Update: My home teacher's name is Elan. 
+So.
+So apparently there's a question on the application for the Bachelor that asks you your greatest fear, and that's how they knew that Carly was afraid of physical intimacy?
+OH MY GOSH, THEY WOULD MAKE ME SWIM WITH SHARKS.
+I HATE SHARKS.
+Literally tearing up right now thinking about sharks. I can't.
+Carly is so great.
+But everything about this date is a nightmare.
+Almost as bad as sharks.
+This is a horrible situation to have a third party sex guru watching.
+But I truly can't wait for Chris to give Third Party Sex Guru the rose.
+LOL JK CARLY'S #1.
+Lots of talking and it's v normal so sorry, not typing anything.
+WAIT.
+IS CHRIS WEARING A TURTLENECK?!?!
+K wait. False alarm.
+Close call, though.
+"When it's love, I think you'll do almost anything to be with that person." -Carly
+"Like when Jim came back from Philadelphia for Pam." -Lyss
+"Or when Sean got Catherine an elephant to ride into the sunset on." -Me

This Would Be Better if it Was the Salt River
+Half of these girls aren't even on a date with Chris. They're just on a boat with a bearded man.
+"He's probably a better conversationalist." -Lyss
+Mackenzie is so young.
+"And getting younger?" -Lyss
+I have not and will never check the spelling of her name, so hopefully I'm spelling it right.
+It's looks like the producers are making Kelsey look crazier than she is, but I'm still scared.
+If no one references Newsies during this episode in Santa Fe, I'm gonna be pissed.
+Why are old girls coming back?
+Why is this consistently a plotline on this show?
+I have seen too many seasons of this, you guys.
+Things are getting boring and I'm almost totally positive that he's not gonna let Jordan stay, so Lyss and I are eating crackers with cheese.
+Shredded cheese.
+Like, bite of cracker, then a handful of cheese in your mouth.
+This is booooooring.
+(The show. The cheese is fun.)
+Jordan was the one who was always drunk, right?
+Ashley I.'s statement necklace is a Statement Necklace.
+Whitney is throwing down and I totally respect it.
+K, you should be nice to people because they are people, Ashley I.
+Cheese just fell out of my hair.

Just House Things
+"I want Carly's name to be on that date card." -Lyss
+K but like, if you knew they were going to abuse you with your worst fear, why would you be honest about your worst fear?
+I would NOT tell them about the sharks!!!!
+K but, why doesn't Britt shower?

I Think They're Still on a Date?
+"I hope we can just put this night behind us."
+I feel like they've said that too many times this season?
+Like, most dates should make you want to not get over them?
+I'm just saying, I usually go home from a good date still thinking about it....
+Ashley hates everyone except Mackenzie, and tbh, I'm kinda shipping it.
+"I think Michelle Money should always be a contestant on the Bachelor." -Lyss

Wakey Wakey
+Okay, there's literally no way that Britt's lipstick is from CVS. 
+I'm sorry that I'm still talking about this, but IT'S NOT NORMAL HOW WELL THAT STAYS ON HER LIPS.
+Do you guys think that Britt has tattooed lipstick?
+Ugh, I want that.
+So bad.
+You know how the girls always say that they were scared and then they looked over and saw the Bachelor, their fear went away?
+THAT WOULD NOT HAPPEN WITH ME AND SHARKS.
+I'm not sorry that I'm still talking about sharks.
+Lyssa and I said something really funny right here, but I can't remember what now, and that's how you know I'm getting sick of writing this commentary.
+Guys! The Sonoran Desert is so pretty!
+Look at that cute little cactus!
+I don't really know what's happening with Britt right now, but I also don't really care?
+Maybe she's a liar?
+When is the last time she showered?
+Is her lipstick tattooed?
+IDK IDC.
+"I"m so afraid of her..." Lyss says about Kelsey while giggling.
+I'm sorry, Kelsey's husband's name was Sanderson Poe?
+I....just....
+That is not a real name.
+"Did Sanderson Ford and Edgar Allen Poe have a child?" -Lyss
+"Isn't my story amazing? I love my story."
+OKAY.
+WE ARE LITERALLY NOT BREATHING.
+WHO IS THIS WITCH?!?
+K like, Blinky was very creepy and insane, but not in a dangerous way.
+Girls are talking, but we're googling pretzel puns.
+Oops again. 

Cocktail Party JK Just a Rose Ceremony JK To Be Continued
+Why is Chris having an emotional breakdown?
+Wait!
+This means GTWCH!!!!
+(Girl Talk with Chris Harrison, come on, guys.)
+Ugh, they're not even talking! 
+I miss Sean and CH's bromance.
+Okay so, if I was going to list my worst fears, Kelsey might be ahead of sharks.
+That's where we're at with this episode.
+Yay! No cocktail party shiz!
+Ashley I. is just soooo insecure and all of her confidence rests on others.
+And apparently this is now just an episode of "Who Has the Saddest Story".
+Whyyyyy are we dragging this madness out foreverrrrrrrr???
+We're ending with Kelsey on the floor crying, and ironically, that's about where I'm at mentally too.


All right ya'll, I don't know if I can do this anymore. We'll see how I feel next Tuesday, k?
Also, we just looked up Reality Steve's spoilers so....OOPS AGAIN GEEZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you talkin' to me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...